Exelon Nuclear Partners is a global provider of nuclear power operating, performance improvement, and new nuclear development services.
Our clients include existing nuclear operators and those who are planning or building new nuclear power generation. Our services help clients operate their plants more efficiently and develop new plants that run at their highest potential.
The services that we provide to our clients are based on the Exelon Nuclear Management Model, an industry-leading management model that documents the collective experience and expertise of Exelon managers and our operations, engineering and maintenance professionals. The Model consists of an integrated suite of more than 1,870 policies, programs, processes and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of nuclear power plants. Our services are based on this Model and are available to you.
Download our Exelon Nuclear Management Model brochure.
- Nuclear Operating Services
- Outage duration optimization
- Equipment reliability
- Fuel procurement
- Operating license renewal
- Training program development and accreditation
- Site selection
- Technology selection
- Contracting and commercial support
- Licensing and permitting
- Infrastructure planning and optimization
- Business requirements finalization
- Construction oversight
- Organization design
- Workforce training
- Turnover planning, startup, and transition to operations
- Operations support and plant operation